1. No monument taller than thirty-eight inches (38”) may be installed on ANY lot.
2. No monument wider than twenty-four inches (24”) may be installed on single lots.
3. Only one (1) monument shall be allowed for each lot. Foot stones and other markers are no longer allowed (per board decision October 12, 2000).
4. Within one (1) year of burial there must be a permanent marker installed on the lot.
5. No permanent lot markers may be removed at any time.
6. All plantings must receive the permission of an officer (President, Vice-President or Secretary).
7. Shrubs, trees, rose bushes and other large ornamental plants may not be planted. Only flowers may be planted at the ends of the monuments.
8. When taking care of your lot, all waste, grass cuttings, soil, etc. must be removed from the cemetery or disposed of in the dumpster located near the service building.
9. All summer flowers and arrangements will be removed by October 1 each year.
10. Fall flowers and wreaths may be placed no sooner than October 15 of each year and must be removed by April 15 each year.
11. Spring and summer flowers may be planted after May 1 each year.
12. No more than two cremations (inurnments) are allowed on one lot (per board decision June 19, 2003).
13. Vaults are required for all burials with the exception of cremation burials (per board decision June 29, 2006).
14. All burials and installation of all monuments are to be done only by authorized professionals.
15. Maps and grave locations can be found at http://veronacemetery.blogspot.com
16. All glass containers and decorations are prohibited.
(general inquiries including burial and plots)
City of Verona
Park and Urban Forestry Director
410 Investment Ct.
Verona, WI 53593
Cell - 608-345-0816